INTIN is promoting sustainable management for a better future based on ESG including environment, society and government.
In order to sustain the lives of current and future generations, we strive to ensure healthy living and welfare for all ages, and to promote full and productive employment and quality jobs based on environmental pollution, human rights and labor, diversity and inclusion, supply chain and health.
Based on these efforts, INTIN seeks to helps solve problems with digital health care such as low birth rate and health problems caused by environmental pollutions.
INTIN establishes four major indicators in management system, greenhouse gas, water resources, and waste based on the environmental management system, from raw materials to research and supply, to manage progress and achievement.
Raw materials were reviewed for paper quality and printing specifications based on ESG and manufactured to comply with FDA and CE certification standards.
Contributing to the prevention and resolution of health problems caused by low birth rates and environmental pollution. INTIN is growing internationally with various partner companies.
Various legal systems are in place to coordinate culture and protect employees’ human rights and labor rights to demonstrate the capabilities of people with diverse backgrounds and ways of thinking.
The Sustainable Development and Development Goals are the international community’s greatest common goal to address all issues, including human environmental, economic and social issues.
To contribute to this, INTIN’s innovative technologies, products and manufacturing processes continue to strive to achieve SDGs for a sustainable future around the world.
INTIN supplies ovulation and sperm tests and multi respiratory diagnosis treatment devices that everyone can easily access to ensure healthy life and promote welfare for all age groups.
INTIN strives for gender equality by eliminating gender stereotypes through continuous and correct education of gender knowledge.
Based on UNGM’s SP standards, INTIN works to make the changes the company culture, actively participates in sustainable public procurement and protects the human rights along with labor rights of internal employees.
INTIN manages the entire research and production system from raw materials to research and supply based on the assurance of sustainable consumption and production patterns.
Environmental Policy and Environmental Strategy
1. INTIN is committed to efficiently utilizing resources and energy and minimizing greenhouse gas and pollutant emissions at all stages of product development, production, sales, use, and disposal.
2. INTIN systematically establishes, continuously checks, and improves its environmental management processes, which contribute to the company’s sustainable growth.
3. INTIN actively supports environmental education to help employees recognize the importance of the global environment and is continuously working on expanding environmental management awareness.
4. We strive to listen to and communicate with internal and external stakeholders’ environmental requests.
5. We practice transparent management by strictly complying with domestic and international environmental laws and conventions and transparently disclosing our environmental management performance.
Safety and Health Policy
Based on the value of human respect, INTIN prioritizes the safety of workers and stakeholders in all management activities and strives to create a safe working environment.
1. We have thoroughly established a safety and health management system and consider it as a top priority in management, and we strive to continuously implement and improve it.
2. We continue to improve the level of safety and health by eliminating harmful or dangerous factors at all workplaces and implementing strict safety management.
3. We are actively working to spread a safety culture.
4. We strictly comply with safety and health-related laws and regulations and create an autonomous safety culture.
5. We operate a transparent and efficient safety management system to strengthen the trust and cooperation of employees and stakeholders.
ESG Management Policy
In order to realize ‘No. 1 healthcare company that solves social problems with digital healthcare technology’ through ESG management, INTIN establishes the following ESG management policy.
1. We practice ‘eco-friendly management’ for a healthy planet.
2. We practice ‘socially responsible management’ to enhance social value.
3. We practice ‘transparent management’ by establishing a trusted governance structure.
Human Rights Statement of Commitment
(hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) values human dignity and values in all business activities and actively practices human rights management to fulfill its social responsibilities and pursue sustainable development with internal and external customers.
To this end, the Company faithfully fulfills its obligation to respect human rights to internal and external customers, and declares the practice of human rights management as a standard for value judgment of all employees as follows.
1. We respect and support the United Nations and international standards and norms on human rights, and strive to prevent and actively remedy human rights violations.
2. We do not discriminate on the basis of religion, gender, race, education, region, disability, etc. and provide an ethical work environment of mutual respect and consideration.
3. We do not tolerate any form of unfair labor and promote occupational safety, environmental protection, and health and safety by creating safe and healthy working conditions.
4. We guarantee freedom of association and collective bargaining, pursue common prosperity based on trust between labor and management, and realize win-win development.
5. We provide quality services to our customers and strive to ensure that the human rights of internal and external customers are not violated.
6. We are committed to customer satisfaction and privacy protection in all business activities.
7. We will strictly comply with domestic and international environmental laws and regulations, and do our best to protect the environment and prevent pollution.
Ethical Business Practices Pledge
INTIN will actively participate in ethical management activities throughout our business sites and actively respond to ESG management.
1. We conduct our business based on high ethical standards and a spirit of compliance, and practice ethical management.
2. To gain the trust of our customers, we strive to do our best based on trust and honesty.
3. We will do our best to enhance corporate value and protect the interests of shareholders, create a sound corporate culture, and prohibit discrimination against employees.
4. As a member of society, we actively participate in activities to protect the environment, and strive to review and educate on ethical management.